Apeks Stage 3 Set - XTX200 Tungsten + XTX40 Octopus + Reg Bag
The XTX 200 Tungsten Regulator is a cold water compatible regulator from Apeks. This includes a balanced, dry sealed first stage and a balanced second stage with venturi control, diver adjustable breathing and a hard wearing protective finish. The XTX 200 Tungsten regulator is suitable for extreme diving and technical divers. The Reversible Venturi System (RVS) means that the XTX 200 can be converted from a right handed hose configuration (as standard) to a left handed one by an authorised Apeks technician. The Apeks XTX 200 Tungsten regulator features the Diver Changeable Exhausts system (DCE) giving the diver the ability to switch from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee allowing further versatility. A wider tee provides minimal bubble interference which is suitable for underwater photography whereas a narrow exhaust tee is ideal for use as an octopus regulator.
First Stage DIN
* 4 angled medium pressure ports, 4 x 3/8" UNF
* 2 angled high pressure ports, 2 x 7/16" UNF
* Environmentally dry sealed system
* Balanced for superior performance
* Removable valve seat
* Integrated venturi control
* Pneumatically balanced valve design
* Tungsten, hardwearing finish
* Suitable for cold water use
* Right or Left hand hose configuration
* Metal Inserted front cover
* Changeable Exhaust Tees (DCE, Diver Changeable Exhaust) (Both sets supplied)
* Number of first stage HP ports: 2
* Number of first stage MP ports: 4
XTX40 Octopus Features :
The XTX40 octopus incorporates a new two-shot high strength composite front cover, improving the durability of the most vulnerable part of the demand valve. An octopus can be particularly prone to damage and so this is of significant benefit.
The octopus has been made in the most appropraite colours for emergency use.
The new ergonomic Venturi lever of the XTX40 has been designed to reduce the amount of grit ingress.
A new silicone exhaust valve has been used on the XTX40 octopus improving breathing performance.